This is the view on Godziszewo, where the Godziszewskie Wreaths Viking Fair took place. I spent a whole day on practicing our singing skills, talking with many ancient-like souls, pillaging the village, watching fighting warriors and swimming in drakar boat until dawn.
I wanted to have a portrait with this drakar horse so badly that even the rain couldn't stop me from doing it.
The warriors came from lands far away to fight for their honor and pride.
The things we do just to get to Valhall.
Behold! A Slavic mythological creature Leshy
Hand woven belts and the finest linen and woolen clothing were to be found everywhere.
Cravings on a skull.
This day I spent time with some of well known faces drinking mead, dancing and singing our viking souls out. There was also a time for looting some treasures, which I'll show off later.











wow wow wow:) so great photos:)
ReplyDeleteAh, I miss viking markets! Thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI miss it too! Most of the markets was canceled this year and those which took place wasn’t so great but we have to be happy of what we have and enjoy every second on markets and every opportunity to be on one ;) soon I’ll post a little something from next market that I was on last week!
Delete