My name is Aleksandra Drążek and between Brothers, Sisters and Enemies I'm known as "Aldr" - the Viking from North - maybe because of my creative self-existence. The page, that you are in right now, is a tribute to my love for the Viking Age. In other words - blog about everything what a true viking would like with doze of creativity and a pinch of modernity. I'm blogging for a few years now but going with a Spirit of Time I felt an urge to change and express myself on a new platform. Hail Thee, Blogspot!
Here are a few things that you will be able to read on this platform in the near future:
Here are a few things that you will be able to read on this platform in the near future:
- Artistic photography - I'm doing a lot of photos of true northern nature of my country, but I derive a greatest pleasure from photographing jewelry straight from the Viking Age, Viking style clothing and everything that will give me the opportunity to show you, people of Midgard, the world by my eyes.
- Music - I'm one of three vocalist in music project called Rootvitza Soul. Our music is based on old folk songs from all around the world.
- Historical Events - these are one of my favorite thing to attend to. Historical reconstruction events, historical picnics and especially markets are the greatest place to meet new people and share with all enthusiast and Old Souls common interests.
- Clothing - me and my maidens are making a lot of clothing inspired by Viking Age and based on ancient knowledge combined with a modern touch.
- Much more - and I can assure you that it'll be rooted deeply in the culture of my northern ancestors. It may be mythology or viking curiosities. Maybe a recipe for mead? Only readers will know!
Hereby I want to welcome you, new and old readers, in my Internet Viking Kingdom! Make yourself at home. Here are other platforms that you can find me:
https://www.instagram.com/thenorthernerviking/
https://honestumpiscis.tumblr.com


Brzmi epicko, jestem ciekawa rozwoju ;)
ReplyDeleteDziękuję! W takim razie zapraszam do obserwowania i wspólnego biesiadania w królestwie ;)
DeleteZapowiada się interesująco. Przepisu na miód pitny jestem bardzo ciekawa. Pozdrawiam!
ReplyDeleteZapewniam, że jest nieziemski. W końcu w mitologii to napój Bogów. Pozdrawiam!
Delete