I'm so sad to tell you, that this year May Viking Fair edition at Stronghold in Sopot will not take place due to the virus outbreak. Most of the viking fairs, that I wrote about in Small Viking Day post, have changed the date or are cancelled right now so the market season moved to the second part of Summer and beginning of Autumn. Anyway I'm ready to fight and defend my ship from the pandemic til' the bitter end!
SOCIAL MEDIA
Archiwum bloga
Popular Posts
-
Divine self-portrait. I lived through many journeys over the unknown seas and mysterious Gods-like mountains touching the sky a...
-
This is the view on Godziszewo, where the Godziszewskie Wreaths Viking Fair took place. I spent a whole day on practicing our singing skil...
-
My look at the market. I designed and made this dress myself. I've found out that there are many items not only related to the viking ag...


Is that you?
ReplyDelete